Monday, December 30, 2013

Not a rant. Just a site update

I would like to apologise to a couple of people who had written comments for me via the "note about this proudly biased site" tab. Unfortunately, this page, being my adopted site guidelines page, was never intended to be open for comment. It was an oversight and one which I have now corrected via the page settings. As such, the comments people had written have been hidden, regardless of whether I allowed them in the first place. 

I still have a record of the comments left, but again I apologise for their removal. My blogposts are always open for comment (moderated though, as is my right) and will continue to be. If you do wish to contact me directly, rather than leaving a comment on a more general part of this site, I suggest you drop me an email via blackfeministranter@hotmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment