Thursday, September 26, 2013

4 days until Frocktober!

I'm not doing Frocktober this year, as an entire month of wearing dresses, shaving armpits/legs and putting on bras was just far too much for me! Thanks to the generosity of so many though, I raised over $2700 last year for ovarian cancer research. People also got a good giggle at my expense which is always wonderful ;)

For more information on the cause, check out the Frocktober websites:


FACEBOOK


OFFICIAL SITE


Additionally, if you wish to read about me whinging about adhering to socially-enforced femininity for an entire month, check out my blog entries:

YES, YES, I WEAR A DRESS


FROCKTOBER - A CHECK IN

FROCKTOBER #3 - WHY I HAVE CHOSEN MY HIGH SCHOOL UNIFORM AS MY FINAL FROCK

And finally, here are some pics just to prove what a flippin' awesome op-shopper I am! You can't generally get me to go clothes shopping at the best of times, yet snaffling through an oppy? No worries!


One or two or three sneak peaks just for your amusement:




No comments:

Post a Comment